1St Annual Southeast L.A County Business Expo, Targeting Your Success in Business and Taking Your Business to the Next Level! Workshops will include topics such as:
10:15 – 11:00 AM
- “Tax Credit/Forms of Business” – Presented by Lucius Davis, Franchise Tax Board
- “Business Plan” – Presented by James Fitzhugh, SCORE LA
- “Real Life Business Challenges No One Tells You About”- Presented by Adriana Gallardo and Richard Martinez, RISE Program
11:15 AM – 12:00 PM
- “Starting Your Business” – Presented by Claudia Shah, SBDC
- “Can Help You Grow Healthy” Campaign – Presented by Fernando Madrigal, AltaMed Health Service
- “Google Digital Coach Program”- Presented by Roberto Martinez, GOOGLE
12:15 – 1:00 PM
- “Alternative Funding” – Presented by Osvaldo Velasquez, Opportunity Fund
- “Tax Tips for Entrepreneurs Operating a Business” – Presented by Lisa Hamilton, IRS (Internal Revenue Service)
- “How Can Staffing Agencies Help Your Business”- Presented by Yesenia Dominguez, One Stop Employment Services, Inc.
1:15 – 2:00 PM
- “Capital Access” – Presented by Jose Vega, East West Bank
- “e-Services for Business” – Presented by Patricia Dee, EDD (Employment Development Department)
- “Human Resource Assistance Program”- Presented by Audrianne Adams Lee, HR Network, Inc.
Seminars will also be available in Spanish. Expecting 30 + Exhibitors representing numerous opportunities and resource to help you launch/grow your business! This Expo is targeted for existing Businesses from Experienced Business Professionals to Start-Up Entrepreneurs.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available now!
Tailored Promotional Opportunities
If your company has specific needs, please contact Janet Torres at: (323) 567-1203 Email; Jtorres@southgatecc.org
Bookings are closed for this event.